Training in Computer Simulation Tools
LIER is officially registered as a provider of computer simulation training and offers to teach the appropriate use of numerical tools.
Our instructors are trained experts in mechanical engineering and have worked for several years experience in working with tools for the numerical modelling of complex phenomena. Their experience and skills are constantly updated, which ensures that our customers to get "cutting edge" training sessions in modern modelling and simulation.
The complete spectrum of skill levels is covered, from an introductory program in finite element design to more advanced "expert" training for the optimisation of an existing product. We will use, on this purpose, support software such as the high-speed dynamic software LS-Dyna and BarrLier, a specialised software package developed in partnership by LIER and SIMTECH.
In all cases, the following key elements are covered:
- Modelling of Structures and their Calculation by the Finite Element Method.
- Structural Dynamics.
- Optimization: Design of experiments and stochastic methods
Having completed the course, trainees will have built a numerical model of the device to be tested and will have understood the details of the development process. Any subsequent work can then be carried out in house or entrusted to our team of experts
Training sessions planning
The duration and content of the training courses have to be decided upon in agreement with the customer : indeed,the training that we offeris tailored to the needs and specific applications of each individual client.
The customer chooses in accordance with our technical team:
- duration (2-5 days)
- number of participants (2-6 persons)
- location of the training, within the client’s company or at LIER in Lyon
- Flexibility of the programmes
- Participants followed step-by-step
- Instructors are experts in the simulation field
- Practical exercises are based on real cases
- 60% of the time is devoted to practical exercises
- Interesting offers on purchase or licenses leasing of the BarrLier software
Contact us for more information at email@example.com or using our contact form.
Registration number n°82691152469.This registration does not constitute approval by the State